Assassin's Creed Origins: Details on the Season Pass and Free post-launch content
Egypt comes to life in the upcoming open world Action game Assassin's Creed Origins on October 27th, Ubisoft details the Season Pass and Free Content players can look forward to post-launch.
Not much longer to wait now until we get our hands on the next entry in the popular stealth open world series when Assassin's Creed Origins arrives on October 27th. While we wait to get our hands on the game, Ubisoft have announced plans for their Season Pass content and also revealed free content coming to the game after the release of the game with future updates. Assassin's Creed Origins will be available in 3 editions, the Standard, Deluxe and Gold Editions of the game will offer different bonuses with each one, however all versions will get free bonus content in the future. In this new trailer by Game Director Ashraf Ismail we're given a look at what players can expect in the future with Story Expansions, New Modes and more!
Assassin's Creed: Origins Season Pass Content
The Gold Edition for Assassin's Creed Origins gives players the complete package with all the content. It includes both the Digital Deluxe Pack and the Season Pass, which will add new story missions and more after release. Two of the DLC's will be available in November 2017.
The Hidden Ones (DLC 1)
This expansion takes place years after the events of Assassin’s Creed Origins in a new region occupied by a Roman force. Bayek and the new Assassins will clash with the Romans as the Brotherhood continues to grow. Slated for release in January 2018.
The Curse of the Pharaohs (DLC 2)
The second expansion focuses on Egyptian mythology, pitting players against undead pharaohs and famed Egyptian monsters. Bayek will need to explore a mystical new realm and discover the root of the curse that has brought these creatures to life. Scheduled for a March 2018 launch.
The "Roman Centurion" and "Horus" packages
These exclusive item packs will grant Season Pass holders a new outfit, weapons, shield, and mount when they become available in November of this year.
Additionally you can enjoy some free content for the game, such as the Photo Mode which will allow budding photographers the chance to capture breathtaking shots and share them with their friends. Here's a look at the upcoming content players can expect at launch and beyond!
- Examination of the Gods: Fight epic boss battles against the Egyptian gods, with specific time limited events. Victory can reward you with some great prizes. Expect the first event to launch 15 days after the release of the game.
which occur during specific time-limited events. Victory players receive prestigious rewards. The first test of the gods event will begin 15 days after the release of the game.
- The Nomad Base: Players are given daily quests by a trader, which must be completed in order to get mysterious and exotic rewards. The Nomad Base will be available post launch.
- Photo Mode: Egypt is full of stunning sights to behold, from the Pyramids to the lush Oasis' found within the game. Get your camera and capture breathtaking shots in the Photo Mode, which is available at launch.
- Arena Horde mode: Gladiators fight in Arena matches to compete for glory, as they take on waves of enemies in battle. Players can also compete with their friends as scores will be tracked on a leader board for bragging rights. Arena Horde will be arriving in Spring 2018.
- Discovery Mode: This new mode will be available in Spring 2018 and allow players to enjoy the world of Egypt without having to worry about combat and quests. Perfect for those looking to take a break from fighting and just explore the world at their own pace.
Assassin's Creed Origins launches on October 27th, you can pre-order the game today and get the Secrets of the first Pyramids bonus mission for free!