FAQ - STEEP Rewards
Before you head to the slopes it's a good idea to look at the rewards page within the Uplay client as it offers great rewards for 0 points. If you have played in either of the STEEP Beta events you'll notice at the top of your rewards page is the Crash Test Dummy Costume as well the Live Phase Stickers, which will add a brand new look for your character (please note not everyone will have this and it's only for BETA players).
To start with head to your Uplay client and click STEEP, then head towards to the rewards tab. Once there you'll be able to unlock the following for 0 credits.
Crash Test Dummy Costume (BETA Players Only) - Prove that you have participated in Steep's test phases with this Crash Test Costume.
Crash Test Dummy Costume (BETA Players Only) - Prove that you have participated in Steep's test phases with these jacket and backpack stickers.
TNF M Fuse Brigandine Cosmic Blue Pants - TNF M Fuse Brigandine Cosmic Blue Pants to be classy on the slopes.
Helicopter Tickets x10 - Spawn anywhere on the mountain thanks to free passes for helicopter rides.
Steep Credits Welcome Pack - A pack of 10,000 Steep Credits to customise your riders.
Moving on, you'll be able to unlock even more rewards (provided you have the Uplay points, if not just play the game and you'll earn them as you unlock achievements).
- TNF Gateway Beanie Costume Blue (10 Uplay Points) - TNF Gateway Beanie Costume Blue, to protect your ears with style.
- Kevin Rolland's Scar (20 Uplay Points) - The favourite scarf of the Famous Freestyler Kevin Rolland.
- Picture Duncan Black Pants (30 Uplay Points) - Picture Duncan Black Pants, perfect for all kinds of rides.
- Kevin Rolland's Helmet (40 Uplay Points) - The favourite helmet of the Famous Freestyler Kevin Rolland.
- Kevin Rolland's Backpack (40 Uplay Points) - The favourite backpack of the Famous Freestyler Kevin Rolland.