Description of Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection
Pre-order / Buy Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection as a Origin (Direct).
Command & Conquer and Red Alert defined the RTS genre 25 years ago and are now both fully remastered in 4K by the former Westwood Studios team members at Petroglyph. Includes all 3 expansion packs, rebuilt multiplayer, a modernized UI, Map Editor, bonus gallery of unreleased FMV footage, and over 7 hours of legendary remastered music by Frank Klepacki. Welcome back, Commander.
Includes: Command & Conquer, Red Alert 1, and all expansions
The RTS That Defined the Genre: Fans of C&C value the history and pedigree of the franchise and see the gameplay as true to the genre.
- The historic real-time strategy experience that defined the genre for the last 25 years. Oone of the best-selling RTS franchises of all time and the two highest rated titles in franchise history.
- Gameplay is the classic RTS experience
Community First at the Core: Fans of C&C feel like they belong to a special community, and game updates will continue to foster that,
- A love letter to fans, C&C Remaster has evolved with the partnership of its loyal players, bringing to life community co-development.
- By fans, for fans. Team is passionate about the game and it shows in the details (soundtrack, unseen footage).
- Mod support allows continuation of community development.
Command & Conquer Just As You Remember It: Fans of C&C value authenticity and want the experience to be comfortable and familiar.
- Authentic graphics that remain true to the spirit of C&C but are updated to modern standards.
- Cutscenes and tone that capture the nostalgic campy personality that is iconic to the IP.
- Graphic switching: Switch in real-time between legacy and 4K remastered graphics when in solo play.
- Bonus gallery: Contains over four hours of B-roll footage, making-of photos, and unreleased music tracks.
- Music: Enjoy over seven hours of remastered music, including 20 music tracks re-recorded live by original composer Frank Klepacki and the Tiberian Sons.
- Cinematics: Immerse yourself in hours of upscaled full-motion video cinematic footage.
- In- Game UI: The fully redesigned Sidebar UI means much less scrolling.
- Jukebox: Customize your entire soundtrack via an enhanced Jukebox with playlist support.
- Custom Games: Ability to set up multiplayer games.
- Rise Through the Ranks: Go head to head in 1v1 Quickmatches and fight your way to the top of the Leaderboard.
- Replays/Observer mode: Don’t miss a minute of combat with Replays and Observer mode.
- Console to PC: Experience the original console missions now on PC.
- Console Cinematics: Watch the original console cinematic videos now on PC, featuring community favorite General Carville.
- Maps: Take control of the terrain with the Map Editor available on both Origin and Steam versions.
- Mission Selection: Track your campaign progress on the new Mission Selection Screen.
- Camera Zoom: Zoom the camera in or out for a better look at the battlefield
- Skirmish Mode: Take on the AI – with controllable difficulty settings – in Skirmish mode in Tiberian Dawn.
- Hotkey support: Sidebar hotkey support with full customizability is now available.
- EVA: Your battle interface sounds better than ever! The original voice-over actress, Kia Huntzinger, reprised her role as EVA and re-recorded her lines in high definition for Tiberian Dawn.
- Control improvements: Enjoy updated mouse controls, Unit Queueing, and unit selection improvements.
Additional Content (some from the original release):
- Over 100 campaign missions
- Over 250 multiplayer maps
- In-game tooltips
- Accessibility features
- Quicksave and Autosave support
- FMV subtitles for both games
- Text localization in French, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
- Voice Over in English, French, and German