Description of Dakar 18
Buy Dakar 18 as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
DAKAR 18 is a realistic simulation of the world famous annual rally raid organized by Amaury Sport Organisation (A.S.O.) in South America, and features stunning visuals and a variety of vehicles, including motorcycles, cars, trucks, quads and SxS.
Players will compete in fierce online multiplayer races, as well as playing offline to harness and grow racing skills.
Dakar 18 Features:
- Huge Cross-Country Open World: driving experience across Peru, Bolivia and Argentina with more than 12,000km2 of open world that doesn’t limit you to a track or certain roads
- Realistic Navigation System to manoeuvre through the massive open world
- Realistic Simulation Systems for weather, different terrain and water.
- Realistic Vehicle Physics System
- Full control of your pilots to Explore, Rescue & Repair
- Play with official vehicles and pilots over 5 categories (Cars, Bikes, Quads, Trucks and SxS)
- Single-player and Multiplayer: The game features a full-fledged online and offline multiplayer experience and competition. Race up to seven other competitors in online stages or play with a friend on split screen!
Starting on January 1 2019, Steam has officially stopped supporting the Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems. Source: Steam
System Requirements Dakar 18
System Requirements Windows
||Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
||Intel Core i5-2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX-6100 @ 3.3 GHz or equivalent Core i3-7340
||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD HD 7870 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
Copyright © 2017 Bigmoon Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved. 2017 published by Deep Silver, a division of Koch Media GmbH, Austria. Deep Silver and its respective logos are trademarks of Koch Media GmbH. Developed by Bigmoon Entertainment, under license of Amaury Sport Organisation.
All manufacturers, accessory suppliers, names, tracks, sponsors, brands and associated imagery featured in this game are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Unreal, Unreal Engine, the circle-U logo and the Powered by Unreal Engine logo are trade-marks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere. FMOD Studio, copyright © Firelight Technologies Pty, Ltd. Portions of this software use SpeedTree® technology. SpeedTree® is a registered trademark of Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. All rights reserved.
Dakar™ logo is a trademark of Amaury Sport Organisation. Bigmoon®, Bigmoon logo and ForceFlow™ are trademarks of Bigmoon Entertainment.
Virtual Physics System™ and U-designer™ are trademarks of Microbots Technologies.