Description of Destiny 2
Buy Destiny 2 as a Battle.net Key.
Destiny 2 is an action shooter that takes you on an epic journey across the solar system. In the cinematic campaign, you’ll enter a world filled with compelling characters and fight to take back our home. Battle alongside friends with multiple cooperative modes or challenge others in intense multiplayer matches.
- Rich cinematic story campaign.
- Multiple cooperative game modes for epic, social fun.
- Intense 4v4 competitive multiplayer matches, including 5 different PVP modes.
- Expansive, never-before-seen worlds and spaces to explore.
- Customize your character’s weapons and armor with an all-new array of gear.
- Discover Lost Sectors, complete new Adventure missions, or rally to Public Events with other Guardians.
- Introducing a brand new Guided Games system that helps players find like-minded groups to experience Destiny 2’s most challenging activities, like the Raid.
PC versions of Destiny 2 can only be activated in the region in which it is purchased. For more information please visit www.destinythegame.com/pcregions.
*Your Destiny 2 PC Beta code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you prior to the start of the Destiny 2 PC Beta. Beta platform availability and launch date(s) TBD. See destinythegame.com/beta for details.
Destiny 2 is expected to release on October 24, 2017. A Blizzard Account is required for PC, which can be obtained for free at us.battle.net/account/en/creation/. Please note that by purchasing this product, your BattleTag and Blizzard ID will be shared with Activision Publishing, Inc. and Bungie, Inc.
Internet connection required. Minimum 68 GB available hard drive storage space required as of September 2017. Storage requirements subject to increase. After September 2017, visit www.destinythegame.com/size-requirements for current requirements prior to purchase. May require additional storage for set-up, features and updates, including to download mandatory in-game updates to continue playing. Users responsible for fees for broadband internet, which is required. Additional charges may apply for online content and features.