Description of Distant Kingdoms
A unique blend of City Building, Social Management, Exploration and Adventure gameplay, Distant Kingdoms brings a rich fantasy world to life.
Help the Humans, Dwarves, Elves and Orcs of Talam begin anew in the fabled land of Ineron.
- Build a sprawling network of towns and villages as you forge a civilisation.
- Provide for your people's needs through a deep web of production lines as they move through the Social strata from Peasants to Nobles, catering to each race’s unique desires.
- Explore a new world filled with secrets, quests and magic. Create Tabletop RPG-like adventuring parties and have them venture out into the unexplored mists. Help decide their fate through a choose-your-own-adventure style quest and event system.
- Deal with troublesome creatures, from Dragons to Imps, Wraiths and Trolls.
- Help the disparate races come together across multiple maps and scenarios in a grand campaign to save their civilisations from ruin.
- Watch your settlements change depending on the demographics of each area.
- Accessible gameplay for beginners, with complexity hidden underneath for experienced players.
- Everything is Moddable: Alter races, add your own, create events, quests and more.