Description of Duke Nukem Forever - Hail to the Icons Parody Pack DLC 1
Duke Nukem Forever’s First Add-On Content, Hail to the Icons Parody Pack, contains three new game modes, and four new multiplayer maps – each with new weapons.
Features The Parody Pack
- Three All-New Modes: Freeze Tag provides some of the most fun team gameplay in Duke Nukem Forever. Players cooperate to freeze and shatter their opponents in succession for huge point streaks and combos. See who can hold on to the babe the longest in Hot Potato and play free-for-all Duke style in Hail to the King.
- Call of Duke: Duke engages in modern combat in a war-torn city. Foes don’t stand a chance against the Duke when he spams the map with the N00b T00b.
- Sandpit: Players take the role of mini-Duke in a giant sandbox with two bases at either end made out of children’s toys. This map features Sticky Bombs.
- Inferno: Time machine engage! Duke does combat in a hellish landscape of lava and teleporters. Who turned on the 16-bit graphics, and more importantly, where did this DFG come from?
- 2Forts1Bridge: Hats? Duke loves hats. Give him a minigun and he’ll take down all comers.
Starting on January 1 2019, Steam has officially stopped supporting the Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems. Source: Steam
System Requirements Duke Nukem Forever - Hail to the Icons Parody Pack DLC 1
System Requirements Windows
||Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
||Intel Core 2 Duo @2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 @2 GHz
|| 256 Mb - nVidia GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon HD 2600
System Requirements Mac OS
||OS X version Snow Leopard 10.6.8
||2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
|| 256 MB ATI Radeon 2600/NVidia Geforce 8600.
© 2011 -- All rights reserved. Gearbox Software, LLC. Duke Nukem, the Duke Nukem nuclear symbol, Duke Nukem Forever, Gearbox Software and the Gearbox logo are registered trademarks of Gearbox Software, LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries and used here under license. All rights reserved. This Game is published and distributed by 2K Games, a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. 2K Games, the 2K Games logo and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks are property of their respective owners. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified or offered under different terms. Online play and download requires broadband internet service. User responsible for associated fees.