Description of Norton AntiVirus Plus | 1 Device | 1 Year Subscription with Automatic Renewal
Norton AntiVirus Plus helps provide protection for your device (Mac® or PC), and the personal information it stores, against viruses, ransomware, malware, and other online threats as you bank, browse and shop online.
The Firewall for Mac® or Smart Firewall for PC monitors communications between your computer and other computers and helps block unauthorised traffic.
Norton AntiVirus Plus also includes always-there Member Services and Support, 2 GB Cloud Backup 1,3 as a preventive measure against data loss due to hard drive failures and ransomware, and Password Manager to more securely manage your passwords and logins.
Should the unexpected happen, our Virus Protection Promise offers a refund. If your device gets a virus we can’t remove, you get your money back. 2
- PRE-PAID SUBSCRIPTION WITH ENROLLMENT AND ACTIVATION ONLINE*: A payment method (Credit card or PayPal) must be saved in your Norton account to activate and use. You won’t be charged until the pre-paid terms ends.
- SUBSCRIPTION WITH AUTOMATIC RENEWAL*: No service disruption since this subscription automatically renews annually. If you do not wish to renew, you can cancel automatic renewal in your Norton account anytime
- Helps detect online threats to your PC or Mac, and is designed to block suspicious traffic as you bank, browse and shop online.
- Helps defend your personal information on your PC or Mac by providing security for your device against attacks from cybercriminals.
- Provides the tools you need to help you generate, store, and manage your passwords, credit card information and other credentials online – more securely.
- Monitors communications between your computer and other computers and helps block unauthorised traffic with Smart Firewall for PC or Firewall for Mac.
- Provides PC Cloud Backup as a preventive measure against data loss. 3
- From the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert is available to help keep your device virus-free, and if not, will give you a refund. 2
No one can prevent all cybercrime or identity theft.
2 Restrictions apply. Must have a qualifying subscription that is automatically renewing. See Norton.com/virus-protection-promise for details.
3 Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer Details:*
- Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device or complete enrollment to get protection.
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew after the first term.
- The price quoted today is valid for the first term of your subscription. After that, your subscription will be billed at the applicable monthly or annual renewal prices here. The price is subject to change, but we will always send you a notification email in advance.
- You can cancel your subscription at my.norton.com or by contacting Member Services & Support. For more details, please visit the Refund Policy.
- Your subscription may include product, service and /or protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed subject to the acceptance of the License and Services Agreement.
- The number of supported devices allowed under your plan are primarily for personal or household use only. Not for commercial use. If you have issues adding a device, please contact Member Services & Support.