Description of Rogue Stormers Deluxe
Buy Rogue Stormers Deluxe as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
The Rogue Stormers Deluxe Edition contains the game, the game’s official score by Jonathan van den Wijngaarden with 9 tracks and the official, 48-page digital artbook. The artbook can be found in the games installation folder.
What's Rogue Stormers? Think a modernized Contra/Metal Slug mash-up. With procedurally generated levels, you'll never play it the same way twice. Rampage your way through five excruciatingly sick biomes modeled in blistering 3D. Trick out your equipment with randomized drops. Trigger environmental chain reactions to fry your enemies alive ñ set goop ablaze, detonate explosives, launch enemies into hazards and more!
Featuring on-and-offline co-op with up to four players, this run'n'gun adrenaline trip will keep you entertained for a long time!
- I'm So Ronery: Single player mode
- Gun Together for Fun Together: Up to four players local/online co-op
- All You Can Kill Buffet: 5 character classes to decide whether you feel like murdering people with fire or Goop or guns
- Sick Arse Biomes: All generated procedurally with random placement of enemies, traps and upgrades for infinite replayability
- German Humor: 'nuff said
- Farting Angels And Things that Have Teeth But Shouldn't: Deal with classic orcs, goblins, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons
- Set Things on Fire: Trigger environmental chain reactions that will kill both you and your enemies, but idk, it looks cool
- It's So Shiny: Game world modeled in blistering 3D
- Discover new stuff: Unlock tons of crazy updates, new weaponry and story bits that will give you even more ways to murder your enemies.
- Who needs a story: You do! Unravel Ravensdale's dark history piece by piece and learn the gruesome background to your characters.