Description of StarDrive 2 Gold Pack
Buy StarDrive 2 Gold Pack as a Steam Key.
The StarDrive 2 Gold Pack includes: StarDrive 2, StarDrive 2 - Shipyards Content Pack, StarDrive 2 Digital Deluxe Content and StarDrive 2: Sector Zero.
StarDrive 2 is an exciting and evolutionary step forward for the StarDrive franchise. In this eagerly anticipated sequel, the core mechanics have evolved to incorporate a turn-based strategic layer, featuring spectacular realtime battles. As the galactic ruler of your race you will lead your people into a procedurally-generated galaxy, exploring and expanding your space empire to greatness. Exploit planets, navigate asteroid belts and overcome deep space dangers while handling interspecies relations to gain the upper hand. Conduct diplomacy and espionage, make alien friends that will deliver thriving trade treaties – or enemies that will seek to exterminate you at all costs. Research new technologies and design powerful warships to defend your claims. Discover the extensive lore of the StarDrive universe by encountering many dozens of anomalies, heroes, and galactic mysteries that will ensure no two games will ever play the same.
- Turn-based 4x strategy, featuring real-time tactical space combat and turn-based ground combat.
- Build a space empire turn by turn in an immersive, living galaxy filled with 9 alien races, pirate factions, galactic lore and mystery.
- Hire unique heroes to govern your worlds or to command your mighty fleets in battle.
- Populate the universe and colonize planets, moons, asteroid belts, gas giants, and more!
- Research hundreds of technologies, including technologies that are unique to your race. Find even more technologies through in-game events and galactic exploration.
- Build your own ships in the custom ship design mode and take them into real-time battles featuring stunning visuals and sound effects.
- Enter a Battle Arena mode for quick-fix battles against cunning AI opponents. In this mode, you will earn rewards as you fight through the challenges, allowing you to unlock new weapons, ship hulls, and ship modules to upgrade your ships and to purchase new ships to add to your fleet.
- Created with the Unity engine for simultaneous release on PC, Mac and Linux.
StarDrive 2 - Shipyards Content Pack
This content pack expands upon the base game by adding new ships, heroes, and features!
This pack includes:
- 13 new customizable ship hulls ranging from the smallest corvettes to two HUGE new Titan class hulls
- Each of these hulls has a special passive ability to differentiate it from other ships on the field. Some ships gain bonuses with certain weapons while others may have increased defensive capabilities
- A new fighter and heavy fighter expand your force projection powers when using these new hulls
- All of the new ships employ a dynamic weapon turret system. Depending on the size and number of weapons installed on your ships, you will see weapon turrets appear on your ships that track their targets independently!
- Two new heroes join the roster in this content pack: Wyatt, the Notorious Outlaw, and Vos, the Master Engineer! Their powerful abilities will surely help you win your next Brutal-difficulty run, won't they?
StarDrive 2 Digital Deluxe Content
The Digital Deluxe edition allows you to visually customize your ships with exciting new paint jobs! Wrap your cruisers in the American flag to dispense democracy in megaton doses from high orbit! Or perhaps you would prefer to roll in a black on black murdered out cruiser? Each race has several different paint jobs to choose from.
Additionally, the Digital Deluxe Edition includes a StarDrive Design Journal, a digital copy of the hand-written journal used by the developer during the development process. Gain insight into the development history of StarDrive with this intriguing book.
The Digital Artbook provides an in-depth look at the art of StarDrive, with developer commentary on bringing the visuals from concept to execution.
Finally, kick back and relax with some great classical music. The StarDrive 2 soundtrack includes original music from Marius Masalar and Jeff Dodson, as well as licensed music from Gustav Holst and Debussy.
StarDrive 2: Sector Zero
You're interested in buying this DLC? Well, hold on there bucko - I'm not sure if you're rated on DLC that's this hot. If you think you can handle this kind of horsepower, then what you're looking at here is an incredible new set of features and content for the award-winning (...pendings!) galaxy-spanning PC entertainment experience that is StarDrive 2.
This baby takes the base game of StarDrive 2 and overhauls it with massive changes to the structure of the galaxy. First and foremost, the galaxy is now divided into Hexagonal Sectors, providing new resources, terrain features, chokepoints, and reasons for you to commit genocide on the friendly plant people. New deep space construction mechanics allow you to fortify sectors with battlestations, mining outposts, science stations, and more. Sectors are jam-packed with new anomalies to explore, quests to unlock, and dangers to bravely run away from.
Sector Zero now features several new ways to win the game, including a technology victory, a story-based victory, and a score victory. You can view your progress towards your victory goal on the brand new victory screen. Dozens of new technologies have been added to support these new mechanics and the AI has been given some serious upgrades to help them win the game too!
Planetary Invasion mechanics have received a serious overhaul in this expansion pack as well. While the legacy 3d battle system will remain in place for story-based battles, planetary ground combats will now take place over several turns, allowing you - and the AI - an opportunity to gain space superiority and to reinforce a besieged planet.
But do you think we'd stop there? Because we didn't! We also increased the maximum amount of Star Systems from 100 to 200, while providing you tinkerers with the option to crank that maximum up as high as your PC will allow!
All of this and more can be yours for a mere ten Earth dollars, rounded down to the appropriately psychologically enticing amount.
StarDrive 2: Sector Zero Features
- New Hex-tile Strategy Map, with deep space terrain features like nebulae, wreckage fields, and more
- New Deep Space Construction mechanics that will allow you to fortify sectors with battle stations and economic buildings
- Three new ways to win the game
- Dozens of new quests, anomalies, technologies, and events
- Overhauled ground combat
- Improved UI and AI
- Increased Galaxy Size options