Description of The Sims 3 - Late Night Pack
Requires the full version of The Sims 3 to play.
Let your sims enjoy the hottest night life imaginable, with a whole new set of late night experiences, from dance clubs and bars to rooftop Jacuzzis and hot new music venues. This fun new add-on expands not just the game but your sims' whole social life.
It's not just where sims can go now it's who they can meet, as they mingle with celebrities and get their names noticed. They won't have instant access to all the venues though, but must work their way up the social scale until they're the talk of the brand new town of Bridgeport.
If your sims want to learn a new skill or trade they can become anything from a band member to a bartender, or even a vampire if they manage to mix with the right/wrong sims. Whether you want to go on a quiet date or a raucous rave this offers the best night out your sims have ever had.
Features The Sims 3 - Late Night Pack
- Hot Date: Take your sims out on the town with this massive new expansion filled with clubs, bars, music venues, celebrities and even vampires.
- Night-Time Visit: Visit brand new locations including night clubs, bars and strip clubs - as well as apartments and elevators. Plus learn new skills and even start a new career.
- Rock Band: Kit out your sims' home with all-new items including exclusive night-time clothing and enough musical instruments to form your own band.
- Big City: Visit the brand new downtown and urban area known as Bridgeport - an exclusive nightspot based on San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Exclusive Recordings: Enjoy brand 'simlish' versions of top music tracks from the likes of Dr Dre, My Chemical Romance and Soulja Boy.