Description of This War of Mine: Stories - Season Pass
Gain access to the full set of three new stories set in the world of ‘This War of Mine’.
This Season Pass allows you to save money on content. All the stories can be downloaded in-game when available and require the base This War of Mine game on Steam to be played.
Episode 1: Father's Promise: tells a story of family’s struggle to preserve the last pieces of humanity in times of despair and cruelty.
The Father's Promise DLC introduces:
- a brand new storyline based on an audio-drama written by the famous Polish author, Łukasz Orbitowski
- 4 completely new locations
- 5 reconstructed and remastered locations
- set of new game mechanics: dialogue and clue searching systems
Episode 2: The Last Broadcast : puts you in shoes of a radio-operator who’s about to decide, whether there is a price too high for the truth
The Last Broadcast DLC introduces:
- 7 remastered locations
- 4 new locations
- new shelter
- new playable characters
- new radio mechanics
- new investigating and reporting mechanics
- new dilemmas mechanics
- non-linear story with 6 different endings
Episode 3: Fading Embers: portrays a story of Anja living in a warzone and carrying a heavy burden as she has to answer to herself what is more important - survival of human legacy or the survival of a man.
Fading Embers DLC introduces:
- New narrative devices
- New hub area to keep track of your progress
- Collection Management mechanics including:
- Securing the art collection
- Ability to gather new pieces of art
- Deciding on the fate of art pieces
- Brand new locations and sceneries
- Two new shelters
- Overhauled 9 locations from the original game
- 3 new playable survivors: Anja, Ruben, Zoran