Description of Train Sim World 2020
Buy Train Sim World 2020 as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Train Sim World is an immersive first-person simulator perfect for everyone, with complete in-cab interactivity, accurate detail on locos, real-world routes and hours of gameplay. Take to the rails with the brand-new Train Sim World 2020 Edition and find everything you need to master new skills, from general to advanced operation of locomotives as you operate smooth passenger and freight services, scenarios and much more.
Train Sim World puts you in the engineer’s seat of breathtakingly authentic machines. Balance your brake pressure, control your speed, manage refuelling, switching, yard work and more.
The ‘Journeys’ feature will guide you through over 24 real hours of scenarios, tutorials and service timetables for each route – plus a new progress tracker will highlight hundreds of railway jobs available for you to complete as you master the routes.
Powered by SimuGraph®, Train Sim World locomotives accurately recreate not only the appearance of their real-world counterparts, but also under-the-hood physics, cabs, control desks, sounds and even the feel of the trains.
All of this is set on a collection of real-world routes from around the world. Fight your way up Germany’s Spessartrampe incline, navigate the sprawling underground station at New York Penn or simply gape at the cavernous wonder of Manchester’s Victoria Station – and on every route you’ll find true-to-life regional signalling systems and a brand-new set of challenges.
Step into any Train Sim World cab and you’ll be greeted with the same sight as any engineer – banks of controls ready for your command, giving you power over every aspect of your locomotive’s operation.
In Train Sim World 2020 we’re taking you one step further with updates to the sim experience such as the new Action Point scoring system that rewards you for accuracy and debriefing screen will help you track your performance.
Explore famous routes from around the globe.
- Main-Spessart Bahn - Carry freight and passengers over the Main-Spessart Bahn, a wondrous mix of steep gradients, scenic hillsides and swooping turns.
- Northern Trans-Pennine - Control icons of British motive power on the towering moors, challenging grades and tight curves of the famous Trans-Pennine Railway.
- Long Island Rail Road - Experience America's busiest commuter railroad and all the bustle of railroading in New York City in Train Sim World: Long Island Rail Road.
- Great Western Express - Departing the busy London Paddington, you'll have to negotiate the intense traffic and adverse signals, keeping-to-rule, and your nerve.
- CSX Heavy Haul - Explore Rockwood Mine, Sand Patch Summit and Cumberland Yard in the powerful CSX AC4400CW.
New for Train Sim World 2020:
- Journeys – Blends together more than 24 hours of sequential gameplay for each route. Start a Journey on any route and enjoy hundreds of scenarios, service timetables, and jobs to complete around the railway.
- Tutorials – Improved tutorials will teach new players all they need to master the rails – and even old hands might find something new to learn.
- UI and HUD – We’ve overhauled our user interface to give players more control and confidence as they master some of the most powerful machines in the world.
- Action Points – Rewards you for completing objectives, driving with accurate timing and records your best performance for each route scenario and timetable service.
12 incredibly accurate locomotives and a control car, including the iconic Inter-city 125, Metro-North’s memorable M7 and Deutsche Bahn’s workhorse BR 185.2 bringing you a range of challenges to master.
Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology