Description of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Buy Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
It's the 41st Millennium in the Sub-Sector Aurelia - a cluster of worlds on the edge of the Galaxy - where a battle of epic proportions is about to commence. Ancient races will clash across the planets that dot this section of space, battling for the greatest of stakes - not only the claim to the land and its bounty - but the fate of each race.
With a focus on fast-action RTS gameplay, Dawn of War II brings to life the science fiction universe of Warhammer 40,000 like never before. Experience the intimate brutality of battle as you play through the epic campaign. Clash with enemies on battlefields ablaze with visceral hand-to-hand and ranged combat. Lead and develop your squads into the most battle hardened elite strike force in the Galaxy.
Buy Dawn of War 2 here and you'll also get the exclusive Artificer Wargear Set. From the battle standard of the Blood Ravens to a mighty heavy bolter and a deadly chainsword, these five exclusive pieces of wargear give all your squads the edge against their countless enemies. Also includes an exclusive multiplayer map, the Marauders Chapter, and four additional army painter colors.
Features Dawn of War 2
- Brutal Frontline Action and Tactics: Get straight into the action and experience intense hand-to-hand and devastating ranged combat. Use vicious close-combat to obliterate your enemies. Outsmart your opponents - using dynamic and destructible environments to suppress, flank and destroy your foes.
- Epic Single Player Campaign: Command an elite strike force, developing the skills and abilities of your squads and commander as you progress through the game.
- Co-Op Multiplayer: Play through the entire single player campaign co-operatively with a friend, at any point in the game, anytime.
- Persistent Long-Term Goals: Customize your Space Marines with persistent leveling and unlockable special abilities. Equip them with the hundreds of unique weapons and items you earn through mission rewards and battlefield drops.
- Next Generation RTS Engine: Utilising Relic's proprietary Essence Engine 2.0 to deliver cinematic visuals, detailed graphics and special effects.
As of January 1 2024, Steam will officially stop supporting the Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 operating systems. After that date, the Steam Client will no longer run on those versions of Windows. Source: Steam
System Requirements Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
XP SP2/Vista SP1
Intel CPU @ 3.2 GHz | AMD CPU @ 3.2 GHz
128 MB, Pixel Shader 3.0
Mac OS Minimal
The game requires a 512mb NVIDIA 1xx series graphics card or better, a 512mb AMD 4xxx series graphics card or better, or an Intel HD4000 series card or better.
The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI 2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, Intel HD5300, Intel HD515, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series.
Ubuntu 16.04 or Steam OS 2.0 (64 bit required)
The game requires a 1GB NVIDIA 6xx series graphics card or better, a 1GB AMD 6xxx series graphics card or better, or an Intel Iris Pro series card or better.*
NVIDIA cards require driver version 367.35 (tested), AMD and Intel cards require MESA 11.2 (tested)
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Copyright © Games Workshop Limited 2011. Dawn of War, the Dawn of War II logo, GW, Games Workshop, the Games Workshop logo, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000 Device, the Double-headed Eagle device and all associated marks, logos, places, names, creatures, races and race insignia/devices/logos/symbols, vehicles, locations, weapons, units and unit insignia, characters, products, illustrations and images from the Dawn of War II - Retribution game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, ™ and/or © Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2011, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world, and used under license. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Relic Entertainment. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, ATI, the ATI logo, AMD Athlon, Radeon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. SEGA, Relic Entertainment and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of SEGA. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners