Description of Wild West Dynasty
America in the 1800’s - the trails to the West: Settlers are committed on advancing further and further towards the US Pacific; in search of a better life, for business or adventure. They founded farms, raised cattle, dug for gold, built settlements and towns.
A small find of gold is often enough to draw hundreds of daring adventurers while quickly a small settlement becomes a flourishing town with saloons, merchants, gambling, adventurers, and gunslingers...
Enter this breathtakingly exciting time and conquer the Wild West. Emerge from being a lonesome cowboy over founding a settlement to becoming the mayor of a gold-digger town: there are hardly any limits to your personal endeavors.
You start out as a lonesome cowboy who comes across an abandoned ranch and decides to stay. You start repairing and expanding. You gather food, hunt for animals and sell their meat and leather to settler trecks. Once you have established a decent ranch, other settlers may decide to stay and ask for permission to settle down. You start building a town with all its classic locations such as saloon, Sheriff office, stores and even hotels. Bandits will come your way, so you better learn shooting and defend yourself and the township properly. Hopefully you will find a wife and have a heir - so that your wild west dynasty can last for long.
- Realistic Wild West atmosphere played in First Person mode
- Story mode with interesting twists and hundreds of missions included
- Free game: Build a town without Story mode
- Create your own Dynasty which will last for decades
- Open 3D world set in the Wild West
- Start as a settler, build your own ranch and expand it to a prosperous town
- Unique mix of RPG (First Person), Life Simulation and town building
- Horse riding included
- Detailed skill development tree
- Various additional possibilities like gold mining, rodeo riding etc included