Aurionic Patch 1.00 published
The team from Kiro'o Games has published a first patch addressing issues reported by the community. Original message from the devs attached.
Thanks to your feedbacks this first days, we managed to make some fix on the game.
The "anti translation gate" is still on progress, we hope a big patch about this matter next week.
But it seems after the 1st hours the game become better translated on its curent state, that's the feedback of some players at least.
Anyway we keep to forward your passion and pressure to our partner.
- Resetting the matching window keyboard <-> Pad
- Modify Sidune’s AI so he can now launch his Ultimate Legacy
- Modify the Enzo face during Aurionic fusion
- Players can now use F5 to quit fullscreen Mode
- Title Menu : debug of the glitches with the party menu
- “Achievement” menu has been renamed as “Steam”, since it contains also the DLC list
- Adding the “return” word in the loading save windows
- Fix the success “Launch 30 Ultimate Legacy”
- Debug of the camera glitch which often suddenly get back on Enzo
- Insertion of some text full translated (Item, Aurionites, and the beguinning of zama) of Zama, just before you talk with the old griot)
- Light remapping of the Elorine combat zone
- Updated the pictures on the Aurionic fusion tutorial
We hope to see you continue playing, we are curious to get the feedback of the 1st one who will finish the game, the end is... well you will see. But as old rpg gamers we think we have created something there.
Update 1: We fixed the Koross boss fight and the Nabi Dialog fault due to some missing fonts in the English version of the game. For the final mistakes about the text (text out of some bubbles, etc.) we are waiting for the final English patch to correct it.