Borderlands 3: Moze Character Trailer
Moze shows everyone she means business in a brand new gameplay trailer for Borderlands 3, ahead of the September 13th 2019 launch. Best known as "Moze the Gunner", she always has backup available thanks to her giant "Iron Bear" mech, which packs some serious firepower. Once a former Vladof soldier who is now going in search of vaults as a Vault Hunter. Not content with just one action skill, Moze has the ability to have multiple action skills available to her. She can equip multiple weapons on her Mech and customise them to her needs. Want 2 large rocket launchers for ultra damage? Add one to each arm and let the rockets fly!
As with all the vault hunters, Moze has 3 unique skill trees available to her. Get a breakdown of some of the abilities that she has available to her below:
Moze Character Abilities
Shield of Retribution - Action Skill: Railgun / Action Skill (Tier 2): Bear Fist
- Full Can of Whoop-Ass causes Moze and her allies to immediately begin recharging their shields at an increased rate whenever Moze jumps into Iron Bear.
- Force Feedback adds serious staying power to your shield: Moze’s shields will immediately begin recharging any time she scores a critical kill. If you’re an ace at nailing headshots, you’ll be that much tougher to take down.
- Phalanx Doctrine is a passive ability that grants multiple stacks of a buff by the same name every time you kill an enemy. For every stack, Moze’s maximum shield and gun damage are increased—and the kicker is that there’s no stack limit, though each stack only lasts a limited time. Killing large groups of weak enemies simultaneously will make you ridiculously powerful if you can set it up properly.
Demolition Woman - Action Skill: V-35 Grenade Launcher / Action Skill (Tier 2): Vanquisher Rocket Pod
- Torgue Cross-Promotion gives all splash damage that Moze deals a chance to double in size. It’s a known fact that explosions are better when they’re bigger.
- Auto Bear lets Iron Bear fight on your behalf; once Moze jump outs, it will remain deployed in place for a short time. While it’s active, Iron Bear will attack nearby enemies, then charge at an enemy and self-destruct when its duration ends. That’s a true friend right there.
- Short Fuse lets your guns join the explosion party: whenever Moze deals gun damage, there’s a chance to trigger a secondary explosion centered on your target. Pair this ability with a high-rate-of-fire weapon to create some serious fireworks.
Bottomless Mags - Action Skill: Minigun / Action Skill (Tier 2): Salamander
- Matched Set is an awesome reward for brand loyalty, giving Moze’s currently equipped weapon a stacking bonus to magazine size and decreased heat per shot for every piece of equipped gear that has a matching manufacturer.
- Specialist Bear encourages you to equip two of the same Action Skill weapon on Iron Bear, increasing their damage by a flat amount. Nothing wrong with a little uniformity, right?
- Forge is every gunner’s dream, and it’s beautiful in its simplicity: Moze constantly regenerates ammo for her currently equipped weapon. When paired with the unlimited magazine of a COV gun and a bit of prudent shooting, Moze can theoretically fire off rounds until the end of time.
Borderlands 3 launches on September 13th 2019 and you can pre-order the game in three different editions at Gamesplanet (Official Partner of 2k Games) as Epic Games Keys. Those who pre-order the game will not only get the Gold Skins Package, but also Gamesplanet Wallet Cashback as a bonus! Take a look at our Version Comparison to break down what the content of the Standard, Deluxe and Super Deluxe Edition contains with a handy overview.