Borderlands 3: Amara Character Gameplay Trailer
The Sirens are some of the most powerful beings in the universe and in Borderlands 3, it appears a new Siren will be stepping up to take on enemies in search of Vaults as Amara makes her debut in the series. Also known as "Amara the Siren", she's able to utterly destroy her enemies using astral projections and pounding them into tiny pieces with powerful attacks. If you're looking to start a fight, Amara is the girl for you. See more about the newcomer in a gameplay video while you wait for the September 13th launch of the game!
As one of the new vault hunters and 6 sirens of the universe, Amara is able to summon powerful abilities to assist her and her allies in combat. Get a taste of some of the skill trees she has available to her below - including the various action skills she has:
Amara Character Abilities
Fist of the Elements - Action Skill: Phasegrasp
- Wildfire adds a percentage chance that Status Effects applied to an enemy can spread to other enemies. With a little luck, you’ll cause a chain reaction that sets entire groups of baddies ablaze.
- Catharsis makes it so that any time you trigger an elemental effect on an enemy, they’ll explode on death, dealing Amara’s element damage and any other element currently inflicted upon them to enemies in the blast radius.
- Conflux gives you a chance to randomly electrocute, ignite, or melt an enemy any time you apply a status effect to them. Whatever the outcome, they’re going to die a very painful death.
Mystical Assault - Action Skill: Phasecast
- Transcend grants increased accuracy and critical hit bonus after activating an Action Skill.
- Laid Bare makes enemies take increased damage from all sources after they get hit by your Action Skill—perfect for melting a boss’ health bar.
- Avatar lets you activate your Action Skill while it’s still cooling down once per cooldown, effectively doubling your Action Skill output. It also increases your max Rush stacks, so you can trigger even bigger payoffs every time you cash in your accrued Rush with an Action Skill.
Brawl - Action Skill: Phaseslam
- Find Your Center ups your melee damage, with the added bonus of granting increased melee range after you use an Action Skill.
- Guardian Angel makes you even tougher to take down: when you enter the Fight For Your Life downed state, you’ll immediately gain a Second Wind that restores health and creates an elemental nova that knocks back nearby enemies. It’s incredibly powerful but balanced by a lengthy cooldown.
- Blitz puts the force of Amara’s Siren abilities into a powerful strike, delivering an amped-up melee attack that dashes a short distance and deals elemental melee damage. Best of all, Blitz’s cooldown instantly resets if you kill an enemy with it, so you can combo them together when slugging your way through large groups.
Borderlands 3 launches on September 13th 2019 and you can pre-order the game in three different editions at Gamesplanet (Official Partner of 2k Games) as Epic Games Keys. Those who pre-order the game will not only get the Gold Skins Package, but also Gamesplanet Wallet Cashback as a bonus! Take a look at our Version Comparison to break down what the content of the Standard, Deluxe and Super Deluxe Edition contains with a handy overview.