Borderlands 3: 10 Year Franchise Anniversary has a month of rewards!
Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Borderlands franchise with new events for the recently released Borderlands 3 until November 4th 2019. The original Borderlands launched all the way back in October 20th 2009 and since then we've had a great time exploring Pandora and taking to the stars in search of new vaults. All month long events will be happening in Borderlands 3 that'll give players a chance to get their hands on great rewards - including Legendary gear and more! The first week will see players taking on the bosses of the game with an increased drop chance at boss loot. Boss week will be live until October 8th at 8:59 AM PDT / 16:59 BST / 17:59 CEST, after which the next week's theme kicks off.
See what awaits this week with a detailed list of boss drops:
Borderlands 3 Bonus Boss Loot
- Mouthpiece has an increased chance to drop Gatling Gun
- KillaVolt has an increased chance to drop Brainstormer
- Gigamind has an increased chance to drop Nagata
- Katagawa Ball has an increased chance to drop Rectifier
- Katagawa has an increased chance to drop Legendary class mods (all Vault Hunters)
- Rampager has an increased chance to drop Kill-o'-the-Wisp
- Warden has an increased chance to drop Echo
- GenIVIV has an increased chance to drop Ten Gallon
- Aurelia has an increased chance to drop Creeping Death
- Graveward has an increased chance to drop Earworm
- Pain and Terror have an increased chance to drop Legendary class mods (all Vault Hunters)
- Troy has an increased chance to drop Nova Berner
- Tyreen has an increased chance to drop Bitch
The bosses will have increased drops during the event, with a better chance at grabbing Legendary Loot so if you've yet to get a particular gun this week may be the best chance at getting the Legendary you're after! Already have all the Legendary guns you want? They'll be even more events later this month with different themes, next week is the Rare Spawn Hunt event and details for that will be revealed on October 7th.
Borderlands 3 Anniversary Celebration Event Dates
- Week 1 (October 1-7): Bonus Boss Loot!
- Week 2 (October 8-14): Rare Spawn Hunt!
- Week 3 (October 15-21): Show Me the Eridium!
- Week 4 (October 22-28): Mayhem on Twitch!
- Week 5 (October 29 - November 4): Spooky Surprise!
Borderlands 3 anniversary event is live right now and will continue until November 4th with weekly events. Each Monday more information will be revealed for the next event that'll take place and what awaits us.