Call of Duty: Modern Warfare PC Launch and Preload times revealed!
Prepare to go dark next week when Call of Duty: Modern Warfare launches on+ October 25th. Find out when you can play the upcoming shooter on PC with the launch times.
We're getting even closer to the next chapter of the Call of Duty series when Call of Duty: Modern Warfare launches next week on October 25th. Today publisher Activision have revealed more about when PC players can start preloading, and most importantly, when they can jump into the action themselves. Those looking to preload will not have to wait long as the preload begins on Tuesday October 22nd, with the full release launching on October 25th at 2am BST / 3am CEST (October 24th 6pm PDT for the US).
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare PC Launch Times
- Preload: - October 22nd at 10am PDT / 6pm BST / 7pm CEST
- Launch Time (EU): - October 25th at 2am BST / 3am CEST
- Launch Time (US): - October 24th at 6pm PDT
Players will be able to preload the game from October 22nd at 10am PDT / 6pm BST / 7pm CEST, with the full game launching on October 25th at 2am BST / 3am CEST (October 24th at 6pm PDT for the US). It's unclear how much space will be required, however Activision have previously revealed that the game will require 175gig at some point in the future (including updates). Though we do not know how much is needed for preload / release. See the full PC System Requirements to get an idea of if your rig is capable of handling the action next week while you wait.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Additional PC Options
As we get closer to launch, PC players can look forward to a number of features to make their experience even better with 4k support, uncapped frame rates, 64 player ground war mode, ultra-wide, multi-monitor support and much more! Here's a taste of what players can expect in COD MW for PC:
- 4K and Uncapped Frame Rate: You’re able watch and play at 4K resolution, without a frame-rate capping, allowing you flexibility when adjusting your settings.
- Expansive Customization Options for PC: Developer Beenox has been working closely in conjunction with Infinity Ward to ensure the PC version of Modern Warfare sets a new high water-mark for customization, featuring more customization options than we’ve ever had in a Call of Duty® game.
- 64-Player Ground War Matches: Modern Warfare features a variety of gameplay modes, from close-quarter 2v2 Gunfight matches to large-scale 32v32 Ground War battles, as well as fan-favorite 6v6 and 10v10 modes of play. These are available on all platforms.
- Squad up with Crossplay: Crossplay (the ability to fight with or against players on console and PC) is available at launch.
- Ultrawide and Multi-Monitor Support: How wide do you want your aspect ratio to be? How many monitors do you want to play Modern Warfare on? It’s up to you!
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare launches next week on October 25th 2019. You can pre-order the game in three different editions at Gamesplanet (Official Partner of Activision) today and redeem directly onto Battle Net to be ready for the preload. Those who pre-order the game will get the Classic Captain Price character as a bonus for Black Ops 4's Blackout mode! Take a look at our Version Comparison to see what each version has available.