Children of Morta - Free Update includes New Game+ and more!
New Game+ comes to Action Roguelike Children of Morta today, as well as 20 cutscenes and more with the brand new Free Setting Sun Inn Update!
Gather round the fire as a brand new free update is available for the Action Roguelike game Children of Morta from publisher 11bit Studios. The update brings with it a number of additions to the game, including at long last the New Game+ mode! In New Game+ players are able to begin their journey again, but with an increased difficulty, character skills point caps and upgrades to both Ben’s workshop and Margaret’s lab. Players will also be able to witness 20 new cutscenes, home events and activities. There's also a few new side quests, plenty of bug fixes and more to look forward to! See what's new with the features list and trailer below:
Setting Sun Inn Features
- New Game Plus mode where players keep previously unlocked characters, skill tree progress, resources, Ben's workshop and Book of Rea upgrades, all while playing through even more challenging content
- 20 new cutscenes
- 8 new Home Interactive Events to liven up the Bergson family home
- 26 new Home Idle Activities to keep the Bergsons occupied
- 14 new Family Events and Quests in the Dungeons
- 3 new Side Quest Traits
- Balance changes and bug fixes
Setting Sun Inn Screenshots
Children of Morta's Setting Sun Inn update is now available and is free for all players. Don't own the game yet? Save on the game with our promo until May 11th at 3pm PDT / 11pm BST!