Dark Souls 1.0.4 Patch Notes
Only a week since Dark Souls III hit and while some have had issues there may be light at the end of the tunnel as the first patch is due out later today to fix quite a few issues (and nerf the greatsword).
Check out the list in full -
- Performance adjustment for Greatsword
- Battle performance adjustment for Dancer’s Enchanted Sword, Winged Knight Twinaxes
- Performance adjustment for Soul’s Greatsword, and Farron Flashsword
- Fix for issue where multiple items become impossible to use at Road of Sacrifices, Farron Keep, Cathedral of the Deep after clearing the game.
- General balance adjustments and bug fixes
It's unclear what "bug fixes" and balance adjustments actually are but it's probably safe to say that important things such as duping boss souls may be under the knife.
The patch is expected to hit later today on Steam, PS4 and Xbox One.