Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - First Paid DLC Pack Coming December 20th, including Free DLC!
Bandai Namco have just revealed their first upcoming DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 which will feature new moves, new costumes, new characters and more! The first DLC pack will be available on December 20th as part of the Season Pass (or Deluxe Edition) with the free update content also coming the same day.
Let's take a look at what we can expect for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2's first DLC drop later next month!
Free DLC Coming
- New skill for SSGSS Goku: Awakened Skill Kaioken times 10!
- New skill for Hit: Awakened Skill Pure Progress
- 6 new costumes
- 4 new attacks
- A new event for everyone: Frieza’s Siege! Be ready to defend Conton City against Frieza’s Army, there are 10 new Jersey costumes to win!
- A new Raid Quest featuring Evil Yamcha, with an exclusive title to win!
They'll also have exclusive free content available on the Bandai Namco VIP Corner (more details are coming soon).
- 5 new teachers: Future Gohan, Bardock, Cooler, Android 16, Whis
- 20 new attacks taught by the new teachers
Paid DLC Coming December 20th
- 2 new playable characters: Cabbe (with his Super Saiyan transformation) and Frost (Final Form)
- One new master: Hit
- 5 new attacks
- 3 new Parallel Quests
- 2 new costumes
- 5 Super Souls
- 2 emotes