For Honor - Everything you need to know!
The gates have opened to war, For Honor has arrived and it looks set to be a fight among the factions to prove who is the ultimate champion on the battlefield!
What is For Honor?
For Honor is best described as an action multiplayer hack and slash game set in Medieval times. Three factions do battle, you've got the Samurais, Vikings and the Knights all ready to do battle with one another. It's a fast paced game which requires skill, teamwork and communication to fight back the enemy team and prevail at all costs. Should you not wish to play multiplayer, the game does also offer a short campaign for each faction that will see you put to the test and take on all kinds of enemies as you fight for the kingdom.
You'll be able to select from a number of different classes, the game has 12 heroes (4 per faction) and each one has their own set of unique moves, weapons and feats to show off their talents. As you progress you can upgrade your class with various equipment upgrades as well as different feats from leveling a specific character.
The combat system will take a bit of getting used to at first, you'll need to practice blocking and getting the hang of dodging/parrying but once you've mastered that you'll become a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield that no one will want to mess with. Should your companions fall in battle, it may not be the end and you may be able to come to their aid by giving them a much needed res in the battlefield (as shown by a +, just hold "E" to res them).
For Honor - Trailers Recap
Want to get up to speed with the game before you jump in? We've compiled a set of trailers/videos for the game into one handy playlist to help you learn more about the game before you play!
For Honor PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-550 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 or equivalent
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660/GTX 750ti/GTX 950/GTX 1050 with 2 GB VRAM or more | AMD Radeon HD 6970/HD 7870/R9 270/R9 370/RX 460 with 2 GB VRAM or more
- RAM: 4 GB
- Resolution: 720p @ 30 FPS
- Video Preset: Low
- VSync: Off
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K | AMD FX-6350 or equivalent
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680/GTX 760/GTX 970/GTX 1060 with 2 GB VRAM or more | AMD Radeon R9 280X/R9 380/RX 470 with 2 GB VRAM or more
- RAM: 8 GB
- Resolution: 1080p @ ~60 FPS
- Video Preset: High
- VSync: Off
Supported NVIDIA cards at time of release:
- GeForce GTX 600 series: (minimum) GeForce GTX 660 or better | (recommended) GeForce GTX 680 or better
- GeForce GTX 700 series: (minimum) GeForce GTX 750ti or better | (recommended) GeForce GTX 760 or better
- GeForce GTX 900 series: (minimum) GeForce GTX 950 or better | (recommended) GeForce GTX 970 or better
- GeForce GTX10-Series: (minimum) any GeForce GTX10 card | (recommended) GeForce GTX 1060 or better
Supported AMD cards at time of release
- Radeon HD 6000 series: (minimum) Radeon HD 6970 or better | (recommended) none
- Radeon HD 7000 series: (minimum) Radeon HD 7870 or better | (recommended) none
- Radeon 200 series: (minimum) Radeon R9 270 or better | (recommended) Radeon R9 280X or better
- Radeon 300/Fury X series: (minimum) Radeon R9 370 or better | (recommended) Radeon R9 380 or better
- Radeon 400 series: (minimum) Radeon RX460 or better | (recommended) Radeon RX470 or better
For Honor Version Comparison
For Honor has 3 different editions available: Standard, Deluxe and the Gold Edition, each with their own set of bonuses. In order to keep an overview of all versions, we've put together a comparison between each to work out which version is best suited for you!
|For Honor||Standard Edition||Deluxe Edition||Gold Edition|
|The Main Game (Uplay Key)|
|Legacy Battle Pack||Pre-Order Bonus||Pre-Order Bonus||Pre-Order Bonus|
|Digital Deluxe Pack (1 Finishing Move Effect, 3 Helmets, Boost Package, Exclusive Emblem)|
|For Honor Season Pass|
Season Pass Content
- Six new Heroes
- Six elite outfits to customize the new heroes
- Exclusive sunbeam effect on emotes for all Heroes
- Three exclusive emblem outlines
- Three scavenger crates that unlock additional gear
- 30-Day Champion Status
The Season Pas will feature 7 day early access to 6 new heroes, 6 new elite oufits for your heroes, an exclusive sunbeam effect emote for all heroes, three exclusive emblems, 3 scavenger crates and 30 day champion status (which grants you and your allies bonus XP for various things and more loot at the end of games).
Problems with For Honor? We're here to help!
Getting a new game is an awesome experience and we want to make that as trouble free as possible, so we've put together a guide of common troubleshooting problems and FAQ's to help you out with For Honor You can find our Help Topic here.