Assemble announces strategy game Hanse - The Hanseatic League, coming April 26th
Assemble Entertainment announces Hanse - Hanseatic League, a brand new strategy game which allows you to become a Merchant during the age of the Hanseatic League. Launches April 26th.
A brand new simulation strategy game is set for release next month from the team at Linked Dimensions when it arrives on April 26th. Today Assemble Entertainment announced the upcoming Hanse - The Hanseatic League which will offer players the life of a merchant with trading between various cities in hopes of getting money in this economic simulation game. The story revolves around you being a smuggler and must decide whether or not to join the 15th century merchants Hanseatic League or rot in your jail cell. Given the choice I guess most of us would take the easy way out.
You will set out to over 30 cities in Europe as you try to trade goods and become richer. Players will even be able to explore and settle down in North America too! With over 100 types of goods for trade allowing the Hanse to grow their wealth and power. Gain allies in your political struggle by marriage and create your very own merchant dynasty in order to build a thriving business. Beat out the other trades and come out on top (if you can). Take a look at the various features for the game below!
Hanse - The Hanseatic League Features:
- Trade more than 100 goods between 38 cities on two continents (Europe and North-America)
- Choose between different historical ship types and trade either manually or with self-designed, automatic trading routes
- Special events such as the outbreak of diseases or fires ensure a dynamic, varied game world
- Fight enemy ship convoys and pirates in turn-based battles
- Marry strategically to secure the support of key political allies and create your own dynasty of successful merchants