Medieval Dynasty Master... walking around for quests! - Part 4 | Let's play Medieval Dynasty
Medieval Dynasty House? Check, food? Check, tools and money? Check! So now what? Well let's go out and meet our neighbors! Welcome to Let's play Medieval Dynasty gameplay, Medieval Dynasty part 4. Today we will try to do some quests of the campaign, as we also find out wolfs are a thing around here and they are getting closer to the villagers, we need to help them and avoid them at all cost... or do we?
Wanna know what happens today ? Click ► Show More ◄ to find out! ツ
Leave a comment and suggestions in the section below. Thank You! ツ
► Support the channel? Buy Standard Edition: 28% OFF with voucher MEDIEVAL5 From GamesPlanet https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/4612-1?ref=NeoD
► Support the channel? Buy Deluxe Edition: 28% OFF with voucher MEDIEVAL5 From GamesPlanet https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/4612-2?ref=NeoD
► Feeling supportive ? Stop by Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2458663 ツ
► SUBSCRIBE: https://goo.gl/f7oaAC
► Playlist of Medieval Dynasty: https://bit.ly/34J2QRs
About Medieval Dynasty
Europe in the early Middle Ages -- Nobles and clergy rule and the trade between nations brings prosperity as well as envy, distrust, and greed. Military conflict is everywhere and entire continents are changing.
In Medieval Dynasty, you take on the role of a young man who has fled from war and wants to take his fate into his own hands. From being alone, inexperienced and poor you will develop into a master of many skills, a leader of your community and the founder of a prosperous dynasty which is meant to last and prosper for generations to come. Defending against wild animals while hunting for food, gathering resources and crafting equipment, building a house and erecting a whole bustling village while founding a family all contribute to a unique gameplay experience across many genres. Tough winters and unexpected events challenge your skills and dexterity as you strive to build your own legacy.
You can choose to follow the main chapters, solve the questlines or just roam around and explore the vast medieval world – but be careful as wolves or bears may try to take a bite from you... Begin with the simplest things for your own survival like hunting and farming as well as building yourself a home. Found a family and have a heir - entice others to live near and work for you, erect many other buildings to transform your settlement into a vibrant village and, ultimately, a thriving dynasty that will reign for generations.
Strategy: While pioneering in the Middle Ages you will found and expand a village, manage the inhabitants, collect resources and produce all the goods you need and use or capitalise by trading them.
Medieval Dynasty Features:
- Beautiful and realistic open world 3D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to pluck, stones to collect, caves to explore and many more
- 18 different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 60 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities will impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and many more
Here are some other playlists You may like:
► Let's Play Elderborn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwuT2YTgsQE
► Let's Play Stronghold Warlords: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGVUY_eDbXvCI40RaxIBz187ZcOH9psvC
Welcome to Neodyinamite Plays! Where I will post movies with hard walkthroughs with commentary, helpful lets' plays and more!
I hope You enjoy! ツ
Outro song " Stepping Along the Sky " was made by teknoaxe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjTaMqGnvSs
#letsplay #indie #MedievalDynasty