New DLC - Railway Empire Crossing the Andes
There is nothing to stop your Railway Empire from expansion. Cross the South American border and expand through Andes. Kalypso Media has released Crossing the Andes, an extension to the railway tycoon simulation Railway Empire. This new DLC will take us back in time to the early 20th century. New exotic materials and minerals are waiting for you to profit on. Transport goods such as llama wool or guano between 34 new cities. The task is not so easy though as first you'll need to cross the Andes. With the expansion of South America, the Railway Empire is adding three new scenarios. The South America Map is also available in the Free Game and Modeling modes. South America looks beautiful at night, just activate the night view in the game to enjoy the night life. Have a look at just released launch trailer of the DLC:
New content of Crossing the Andes for Railway Empire:
- 3 new scenarios for the early history of railway pioneers in the Andes.
- Map expansion "South America" for the modes 'Free Game' and 'Modeling'
- New goods (e.g. llama wool & guano) and 34 new cities to discover.
- New locomotives: Kitson-Meyer (0-8-6-0) and Garratt (2-6-0-0-6-2)
- Railway Empire at night: Discover the complete game world in the night view!