Rocket League - Autumn Update adds New Maps and more on September 28th
Developers Psyonix are launching a huge Autumn Update for their rocket powered sports game Rocket League on September 28th, featuring new maps and more.
Rocket League - Autumn Update Trailer
The team at Psyonix are still hard at work on their multiplayer smash hit Rocket League, and are planning to release yet another big update for the game later this month on September 28th with the release of the Autumn Update. This massive update will bring with it new maps such as the Farmstead, a map that's set to the lovely red and yellows of a farm. Plus over 90 free items, including a bunny topper and so much more await with this update.
Let's take a look at some of the new things coming to Rocket League later this month!
Autumn Update Features:
- Starbase Arc
- Champions Field (Day)
- Mannfield (Snow)
- DFH Stadium (Day)
New Seasonal Arena
- Farmstead - A free map coming to the game, set in a lovely farm with plenty of wheat frields, crops and more in the background.
- Goalpost visibility is no longer an issue while in those high-pressure, defensive positions. Ball is life.
Director Mode (BETA)
- This AI-powered camera cuts to the most relevant player’s viewpoint based on what’s happening in the match. It can even predict future shots and saves to find the best angles!
Over 90 Free New Items!
- Tons of free new items for you to collect. Look for Toppers, Antennas, and Boosts as Uncommon, Rare, and Very Rare drops after online matches or from Trade-Ins.
- PC players can experience local multiplayer games for parties and local tourneys to expand Rocket League’s competitive landscape even further!
The developers are also planning to add a PC Beta for a new competitive tournament mode later this year, which will allow players to signup for a tournament to compete with up to 128 teams.
Rocket League's Autumn Update arrives on September 28th.