HELP - How to find your Gold Edition Content and Towelie Pre-order Bonus
Heading to South Park this week and are lost on where to get your pre-order bonus or Gold Edition Content? No need to fear, we've put together a handy guide to help you find those bonuses within the game!
Towelie: Your Gaming Bud Pre-order Bonus
The easiest pre-order bonus to get and your trusty ally early on in the game. After starting your adventure you will have him pop up from time to time offering advice, he can also be found later in the game. If you check your inventory, there will be a Towel at all times so he's never far behind.
He will appear at various points to offer help and advice, there does not appear to be a way to disable him currently.
Gold Edition Content
As is the case with some Uplay titles, Gold Edition content may be hard to spot as Ubisoft does not display a Gold Edition box art for any of their games. But not to worry! You will have all the Gold Edition content as it becomes available. The first DLC pack you will have access to is the "Relics of Zaron", which gives Stick of Truth inspired items/outfits.
Relics of Zaron Gear
- After you begin your adventure, you will want to head to your bedroom.
- Move to the Toybox and get the items.
- Progress into the story until you can access "Costumes" and "Artifacts".
- After you unlock the apps on your phone, head to "Costumes" to equip your costume pieces.
- You will have access to the Grand Wizard and Princess Kenny sets.
- Open the Artifacts tab.
- From here you can pick one of the powerful artifacts that gives you a boost early on.
And that's it for now, Gold Edition content will be unlocked over time and we'll be sure to continue adding to the guide when new DLC is available!