SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest launches May 28th, gets a new trailer!
THQ Nordic has conjured up a new trailer for the upcoming standalone addon SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest, which is set to launch later this month on May 28th. Take a look at the action that awaits you while you wait!
With the release of the new Faction Trailer, THQ Nordic focuses on the evil dark elves as their swarm prepares to cover the lands. In the world of SpellForce 3, a new era begins with the Soul Harvest expansion. The Queen calls players for help as new clashes break out between the factions. Harvesters reap the souls of the fallen and are re-animated to serve the Dark Elves in battle. The upcoming Soul Harvest also features the Dwarves, a proud race with technology at their disposal.
SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest Features
- Standalone addon to the RTS/RPG mix SpellForce 3
- Story mode featuring a dark and enthralling story with a playtime of around 20 hours
- Build your distinct heroes by a deep skilltree
- Lead your army to victory in a new sector-based RTS system
- Use unique mechanics of your army units to win epic battles
- Use flying units for even more advance tactics
- Play 5 distinct factions: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves and Dark Elves
- Epic fantasy soundtrack and bleeding edge top down graphics
- Each faction has three unique heroes that compliment individual play styles
- A modern multiplayer lobby will allow easier matchmaking and ranked play
- Play new game modes for a special challenge
- Create your own maps with the powerful modding tools.
New features compared to SpellForce 3:
- All-New Campaign: Featuring new storyline with over 20 hours of content
- All-New abilities and skilltrees for even more diverse heroes
- All-New RTS Gameplay: Sector-based system with a focus on global resource distribution and unique faction mechanic
- Unique mechanics and unique unit kits make the races feel very diverse and offer replay-value in the campaign
- Flying units allow more tactical elements
- New factions: Dwarves and Dark Elves
- Overhauled UI makes the game more pleasant to look at and more readable
SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest launches on May 28th and will be available soon from Gamesplanet.