Embark on a journey with The Valiant - Out Now
Are the swords already polished, the armour on, the horses saddled? THQ Nordic's real-time strategy game The Valiant has just been released on Steam. You can expect a huge story campaign (incl. New Game+), Last Man Standing challenges with co-op mode and PvP battles until the earth soaks in blood under your heavy boots. The Valiant has already been celebrated by the strategy game community in the run-up to the launch - the launch trailer, which was also released today, shows at least a little of why this is so.
The Valiant Features
- Squad-based RTS with a variety of units, from robust swordsmen to fast cavalry.
- Select hero and auxiliary squads in 15 hand-created exciting single-player missions, each with its own cutscenes, dubbed diaries, difficulty levels and much more.
- Six hero squads, each with three different skill trees that offer unique passive and active skills as your hero levels up.
- Gain a variety of weapons and armour in the campaign, each with individual attributes and special skill options.
- Combining hero skills with weapons and equipment allows for a huge range of hero builds.
- In the three-player co-operative Last Man Standing mode, you'll take on hordes of enemies and earn experience to gain new skills and cosmetic items at higher levels.
- Compete in PvP modes with 1v1 and 2v2 support, cosmetic meta advancement and special rewards for ranked matches.