HELP - How to unlock the Llama T-Shirt for Beta Players
Were you lucky enough to be one of the Ghosts in the recent Closed or Open Beta tests for Ghost Recon Wildlands? Well then you're in luck as all players who played in either beta were awarded the Llama T-Shirt for their efforts and you may be thinking to yourself, how can I get this awesome animal shirt in the game? We''ve got you covered in our guide to wearing the best looking T-Shirt in game!
Unlocking the King Llama T-Shirt
1) Open Uplay and click "Ghost Recon Wildlands", then you'll want to head to the "Rewards" Tab. Here you'll be able to unlock various different rewards to use in the game (some costing 0 Uplay points). Click Unlock on the desired reward (in this case King Llama's T-Shirt) and start the game.
Note you can also do this in the game itself with the Ubisoft Club Tab!
2) When you first start the game you'll be prompted to create your first character, from here you'll want to go to "Appearance".
3) Then you'll want to head to "Clothes".
4) From here you can select "Tops", once you're here then you can select the "King Llama T-Shirt" and equip it on your character. You may need to strip off some outer layers if your outfit is covering it up though.
5) Feel free to pick a nice colour from the ones available! After you've picked your T-Shirt you can head back to the Appearance menu and customize your character further or save to enter the game.
If you don't see any T-Shirt then you're either not eligable or didn't play in the beta events, make sure you're using the same account you played the beta with otherwise it may not show up.