Ghost Recon Wildlands - Fallen Ghosts DLC Coming May 30th, includes 15 New Missions and Level Cap Increase!
Ubisoft are set to release next DLC for Ghost Recon Wildlands with the Fallen Ghosts DLC, starting on May 30th and will offer players new missions and a raised level cap from 30 to 35.
Prepare to dive back into the world of Santa Blanca with the next expansion for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - Fallen Ghosts which is due out on May 30th (for Season Pass Owners / June 6th for everyone else). With the release of Fallen Ghosts you will once again be fighting Unidad’s military force which is unable to contain the chaos created by the Ghosts. They are seeking revenge and the rebels are trying to take control of a drugs factory operating in the area. Fallen Ghosts will bring with it New Mission Types, New Enemies, New Weapons and more as the war heats up in Bolivia.
New Los Extranjeros Enemies
The DLC brings with it a new set of enemies, during the events of Fallen Ghosts you will come face to face with a hostile bunch who are trying to stop the Ghost from rescuing the American CIA Agents. These guys will not rest until every American is wiped off the face of Bolivia's soil, so be prepared for a fight when you meet them.
- Armoured: Equipped with heavy bulletproof plates, they are especially threatening in close combat.
- Elite Sniper: Geared up with an advanced movement detector, these Elite Snipers are able to spot far away targets, and never miss their shot.
- Jammer: With a jamming antenna directly in their backpack, they are able to neutralise drones and interfere with all electronic equipment.
- Covert Ops: Equipped with a new prototype cloaking device, that makes them almost invisible, and a powerful crossbow, they give a new meaning to the word “Ghost.”
As you'd expect from a large expansion, the Ghosts also come equipped with new weapon types to take down the increasing threat of the Santa Blanca Cartel. Fallen Ghosts includes 25 weapons, including six new exclusive ones, featuring assault rifles, sniper rifles, and even a crossbow that can be equipped with explosive arrows. Additionally, you will also be able to get more than 10 exclusive legendary versions.
You will start the Fallen Ghosts DLC with a new level 30 character, who has all of the main skills already active. But to fight this new deadly enemy you will have to teach your Ghosts some new skills, by raising the level of your character (with the new increased level cap of 35). Below you will see a few examples of the new skills coming with the DLC:
The best friend of the Ghosts is now updated with even more tactical options.
- Flash Drone: Transform your drone into a mobile flashbang grenade that will repeatedly trigger blinding flashes.
- Attack Drone: Attach a small-caliber shooting device to your drone to transform it into a lethal flying weapon.
- Drone Vengeance: Equip it with an explosive payload that will activate automatically when shot down by an enemy.
Tracked and hunted down, you’ll be forced to unleash your inner Ghost and improve your reflexes to survive.
- Oxygen: Improve your ability to swim underwater for a longer time. Stay undetected and find new stealthy ways to attack your enemy.
- Reaction Marking: Improve your senses and tag every enemy shooting at you.
- Explosive bolt: Equip your new crossbow with explosive bolts. More deadly, less silent.
- Fast Reload: Increase your dexterity and reload your weapons faster.
Lastly, if you were looking for an even greater challenge then you will finally be able to get one, as a new feature will allow players to turn the HUD off for an even more hardcore experience. Fallen Ghosts will be released on May 30th for Season Pass/Gold Owners or you can get it on June 6th if you don't have either :)