The Division update 1.2 details more changes coming!
The next update for Tom Clancy's The Division is coming soon and the developers have shared a little more about what's coming with it. One of the big changes is that they're upping the limit on Phoenix Credits to 2,000 instead of the 1,000 limit which forces players to spend their credits right now.
More 1.2 details revealed
Also coming are Gear Sets, a brand new incursion called "Broken Circle" and plenty of tweaks gear and talents. Weapon balancing is coming but not at release but sometime after the launch. There should also be a brand new Dark Zone coming for higher level players with better rewards attached.
Take a look at some of the other changes coming in the new update:
- Bug for the Sentry Gear Set automatically targeting players during the Dark Zone will be fixed
- Bug where players don’t receive weekly rewards for the Falcon Lost Incursion will be fixed
- Brutal talent will be nerfed
- Balanced talent will allow quick scoping
- Forced talent with Sentry Gear Set will change
- Reckless talent will “work properly”
- Performance gear mods to be buffed
- The introduction of a Toughness character stat will combine Health, Armour and Stamina
- Armour cap will be increased to 75 percent
- VOIP indicator will now be in the UI
No date has been released yet but it should be revealed next week.