The Division 1.2 gear set bonuses revealed!
A look at the new sets being featured in tomorrow's 1.2 update for The Division has been revealed, the new sets include some pretty big bonuses such as getting an automatic reload every time your gun is holstered or every time you hit 10 Bullets without switching the target, will apply bleed to the target.
Take a look at the set bonuses in full -
Hunter’s Faith – Long range
2) 20% Marksmen Rifle critical hit damage
3) 20% Damage to elite
4) Every time you land a shot depending on the distance to the target, it will give you Damage Resistance against enemy weapon damage – you can go above 75% Damage Mitigation. The additional armor disappears after one bullet hits you
Lone Star – DPS
2) 100% Ammo Capacity
3) 1000 LMG Damage
3) 1000 Shotgun Damage
4) Every time you holster a weapon it will automatically be reloaded
Final Measure – Defensive
2) 50% Exotic Damage Resilience
3) 15% Protection from Elites
4) When you you damage a player or an NPC with a grenade, you get a defuse buff, that allows you to defuse enemy grenades. When you defuse an enemy grenade it also gives you a grenade. (Also works with mortars in Falcon Lost)
Predator’s Mark – Support
2) 20% Optimal Range
3) 800 Assault Rifle Damage
3) 700 Pistol Damage
4) Every time you hit 10 Bullets without switching the target, will apply bleed to the target. The bleed damage will be 100% of the damage already done by the bullets
The Division 1.2 update is due out tomorrow and is planned to include a host of new features and a brand new incursion to the game.