Warhammer: Chaosbane - Story Trailer
Chaos is looming on the horizon and heroes must band together next week to drive back the Dark Gods when Warhammer: Chaosbane launches on June 4th. Take on a world ravaged by magic in the upcoming action co-op hack and slash game set in the Warhammer universe. Play solo, or team up with up to 4 friends in local and online co-op. Learn more about the story while you wait for the release with a trailer giving us a glimpse at what we can expect next week!
Warhammer: Chaosbane Features:
- THE FIRST HACK AND SLASH set in the Warhammer Fantasy world, told through an all-new story written by Mike Lee (a Black Library author) and featuring a soundtrack composed by Chance Thomas.
- FEROCIOUS BATTLES: from the sewers of Nuln to the ruined streets of Praag, fight your way through monster hordes using over 180 different powers. Activate your bloodlust, a devastating skill, to escape the most perilous situations.
- 4 CHARACTER CLASSES, each with unique skills and customisation: a soldier of the Empire who can take heavy damage, a Dwarf specialising in melee combat, a High Elf who deals ranged damage by manipulating magic or a Wood Elf who lays deadly traps and wields the bow like no other!
- AN XXL BESTIARY with over 70 monsters aligned with the Chaos Gods and unique bosses. Battle Nurgle's minions, Khorne's spawn and waves of other vile creatures!
- OPTIMIZED FOR CO-OP: solo or with up to 4 players, local or online, the class synergy and interface have been designed for co-op. Combine different skills and powers to create even more devastating effects.
- HIGH REPLAY VALUE: Story mode, a boss rush mode, countless dungeons and regular updates offer a rich and varied gaming experience. And with 10 difficulty levels, you can find the right challenge to test your abilities.
Warhammer: Chaosbane launches next week on June 4th. Pre-order any version of the game to get bonuses - including Early Access on May 31st if you purchase the Deluxe or Magnus Editions!