First Look: Warhammer End Times - Vermintide (Sponsored)
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide is not only a mouthful, it is also a cooperative, horde-based first person shooter set in the Warhammer universe. Play as 5 characters with unique weapons and abilities to fight off hordes of Skaven (rat people).
★ Disclaimer: This is a sponsored video for GamesPlanet. Click the link below to get this game at a discount (and support the channel):
► Support me on TAD!
► Follow me on Twitter!
► Add me on Facebook!
► Follow my Steam Group!
► Shoot me an Email!
★ Game Information ★
• Title: Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
• Developer: Fatshark
• Genre: Action, Adventure, Horde, Multiplayer,
• Web page: http://www.vermintide.com/console/
• Gamesplanet: https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/warhammer-end-times-vermintide-steam-key--2927-1?ref=seaottergamer
• Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
• Release date: 23 october 2015
• Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
Vermintide is a co-operative action first person shooter and melee combat adventure set in the End Times of the iconic Warhammer Fantasy world.
Vermintide takes place in and around Ubersreik, a city overrun by Skaven. You will assume the role of one of five heroes, each featuring different play-styles, abilities, gear and personality. Working cooperatively, you must use their individual attributes to survive an apocalyptic invasion from the hordes of relentless rat-men, known as the Skaven. Battles will take place across a range of environments stretching from the top of the Magnus Tower to the bowels of the Under Empire.