Description of Ancient Space
Buy Ancient Space as a Steam Key.
Venture deep into space to uncover secrets and find a lost expedition!
Ancient Space is a story driven single player real time strategy game where you take command of a fleet embarking on a scientific mission to chart undiscovered reaches of space called ‘The Black Zone’. Overcome overwhelming odds and fight for your life and the survival of your ship and its crew.
Ancient Space features real time strategic starship battles that encourages tactical maneuvering. In time honored RTS tradition, you build and upgrade your fleet as you complete mission objectives and gather resources which allow you to progress further into the game. Chart your approach – from defense to offense and everything in between such as escort and stealth missions.
Embark and explore the darkest recesses of space in this tale of strategic resource management and engrossing interstellar warfare.
- A stellar cast: The game is voiced by fan-favorites from much loved sci-fi movies and television shows such as Star Trek: Enterprise, Battlestar Galactica and Firefly.
- Deep space exploration: Each mission advances the plot further and introduces a new area of space being explored with secrets to discover and dangers to react to.
- Command your fleet: Build, maintain and strategically use a multitude of ship types to deploy into battle, each with distinct tactical uses during grand strategic space warfare as you square off against notorious pirates and mysterious aliens.
- Upgradeable progression: Your units can be upgraded. Various upgrades to player ships are applied throughout the campaign. You decide what to enhance and what to leave behind.
- Choose your crew: Before each mission, choose up to three officers with special abilities that aid your progress through the missions. Recruit more crew members along your journey.
- An engrossing campaign: The single player campaign comes with a pulsating story that follows epic battles and tackles philosophical questions about humanity and science whilst posing the question – what lies beyond