Description of Close Combat: Modern Tactics
Buy Close Combat: Modern Tactics as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Close Combat is a pausable real-time wargame series, heavily focused on historical accuracy and realistic soldier psychological profiles. Team management is crucial as every man in your teams matter. Developed from the United States Marine Corps training simulator (Close Combat: Marines), Close Combat - Modern Tactics was originally released in 2007 and re-released on Steam in 2021.
Engage in combat with up to 5 players per side and participate in intense head to head battles using Modern Era weaponry and equipment on gorgeous hand-drawn maps measuring from 1km square to giant 4km x 1km maps.
Fight on hypothetical battlefields ranging in style from backwoods America to the streets of Iraq and the former Soviet republics. Deal with everything the enemy can throw at you in a series of immersive, action-packed engagements that will test your tactical abilities!
Air and artillery support are on-call, but the final objective can only be secured by Close Combat. A scenario editor is also included, making it easy to set up your own battles with modern opposing forces.
- Based on Close Combat Marines, which is used as a USMC training simulation
- Gorgeous hand-drawn 1km square to 1x4km maps Comes with 25 Modern scenarios based on real-world and hypothetical conflicts
- Realistic soldier psychological profiles during combat
- Up to 5 v 5 Multiplayer
- Accurate and realistic modern equipment modelling
- Mount and Dismount specialized vehicles
- Accurate depiction of modern tactical warfare and its challenges
- Close air support and direct and indirect fire
- Ability to protect your men in buildings, bunkers, and trenches
- Includes specialized squads, weapons, soldier types
- Aircraft & Artillery
- Designed to be easily moddable