Description of Neon Abyss
Buy Neon Abyss as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Battle your way through an underworld eternally in flux, crush the new gods of bitcoin and nightclubs, combine your loot to achieve awesome power, and find the cure for your immortal curse. During your journey, you will recover powerful items, find adorable pets, meet strange passers-by, and discover countless secrets.
Of course, you will die often. But failure is just a chance to catch your breath before diving back in. Each of your raids diversifies the dungeon experience and every choice you make alters the ruleset of the dungeon. As your experience grows, the entire dungeon will grow and evolve under your control. Eventually, you will master all the secrets and reach the darkest depths of the abyss.
- Evolving Dungeon - There is a unique and expandable underworld. You can choose a personalized upgrade path to expand your dungeon and unlock new rooms, bosses, items, special rules, and new endings.
- Unlimited Item Synergies - We love builds! Passive effects between items will stack and affect each other, and there is no limit to the number of effects you can apply to your character. No one knows what will happen, or what you’ll create.
- Massive Content - Dynamically generated maps, over 400 items, dozens of monsters with different styles, and countless secrets ensure that every adventure is completely fresh.
- Pets Hatching & Evolving - As you descend into the abyss, you’ll find eggs you can take care of which will hatch into a random pet. Each pet has a special ability and most can evolve as you play.
- Mini-Games - There are many unique rooms in the dungeon, each one with new mechanics and rules. Take part in Piano Performances, Dance Competitions, Fight Clubs, and much more.
- Multiple Playable Characters - There will be multiple unique characters with different abilities for players to choose from.
- Neon Gods - The God of Power. Gods of Bitcoin and Video. Today’s obsessions are transformed into new gods, and you are the one who dares to challenge their rule.
- Incredible Soundtrack - Award-winning composer Min He, whose past credits include Princess Eun Hwa, Rift, and How to Get Away with Murder, has composed a dark-style electronic soundtrack to fit a war waged against Neo-Gods.