Description of Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Buy Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
The Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition includes Resident Evil 5 and the Resident Evil 5 - UNTOLD STORIES BUNDLE!
The following content is included in the Untold Stories Bundle:
- Lost in Nightmares - What happened that night? That night when Chris thought he lost his partner… Now you can find out what happened during that mission when Chris and Jill visited the infamous Spencer mansion. Nowhere to hide, nowhere to go, just mystery…the story that wasn’t included in Resident Evil 5 reborn, the nightmare you cannot forget…
- Desperate Escape – Safe but exhausted, Jill has collapsed. Awoken by BSAA agent Josh Stone, play through their desperate escape from the Tricell facility, fighting off unrelenting waves of enemies in heart-pumping blockbuster action as they race to assist Chris and Sheva in their final showdown with Albert Wesker.
- The Mercenaries Reunion – this new mode brings 8 new playable characters and weapon load outs into the fray, providing players with additional challenges as they aim to shoot down as many enemies as they can within a limited time. Play as one of the unsung heroes of the original RESIDENT EVIL, Barry Burton, take control of one of the stars of RESIDENT EVIL 0, Rebecca Chambers, step into the designer-made high heels of one of villains, Excella Gionne, or take on the role of Delta Team's commander, Josh Stone. Chain together your kills, extend your time and rack up points. Featuring the most extreme weapon selections, The Mercenaries Reunion provides hours of new strategy-induced kill sprees.
- Versus Mode - Control Chris, Sheva and other RE5 favorites in online battles of up to 4 players! Compete for points by defeating Majini in SLAYERS or take down other players in SURVIVORS. Fight alone or in a team for a total of 4 exciting variations!
- Extra Figures - Unlock items in Extra Figures. You will be able to add figures like Barry and Rebecca to your collection.
- Additional Costumes – check out Chris' completely new take on tactical field armor with Heavy Metal, and add a bit of elfin fantasy to Sheva with Fairy Tale. These costumes can also be used in The Mercenaries Reunion in addition to the main story.
Resident Evil 5
From the ashes of old conflicts, a new terror arises. The Umbrella Corporation and its crop of lethal viruses have been destroyed and contained. But a new, more dangerous threat has emerged. Years after surviving the events in Raccoon City, Chris Redfield has been fighting the scourge of bio-organic weapons all over the world. Now a member of the Bio-terrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSSA), Chris is sent to Africa to investigate a biological agent that is transforming the populace into aggressive and disturbing creatures.
Joined by another local BSSA agent, Sheva Alomar, the two must work together to solve the truth behind the disturbing turn of events. Featuring a revolutionary new co-op mode of gameplay, Resident Evil 5 will let players experience fear together as terror moves out of the shadows and into the light of day.
Chris Redfield, protagonist of the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, returns and is joined by new playable character Sheva Alomar, an African BSAA agent tasked with investigating the epidemic. New cooperatively-focused gameplay revolutionizes the way that Resident Evil is played, allowing players to experience the next generation of fear together. Resident Evil 5 supports any form of co-op gameplay, including Online, Split-screen, and System Link modes.
Features Resident Evil 5
Groundbreaking Graphics: Features groundbreaking graphics that utilize an advanced version of Capcom's proprietary game engine, MT Framework, which powered the hit titles Devil May Cry 4, Lost Planet and Dead Rising.
New "Quick-Select" Inventory System Designed for Co-op Play: Improved inventory system allows items to be traded between characters. To add to the intensity, all inventory management is done in real time; items can even be assigned to the directional pad for instant access.
New Control Schemes: Features new modernized third-person action game control variations as well as the return of the traditional Resident Evil 4 control schemes.
New Enemies Bring New Challenges: Enemies boast increased speed and intelligence, making them as dangerous alone as they are in groups.
Powerful New Weapons: The number of weapon variations has been greatly increased providing new ways to keep enemies at bay.
Fear Light as much as Shadow: Lighting effects provide a new level of suspense as players attempt to survive in both harsh sunlight and extreme darkness.