HELP - How to find Coldheart Rifle and Digital Deluxe bonuses
The wait is almost over and Destiny 2 is finally set to launch on PC later today, but how exactly do you get your pre-order bonus or Digital Deluxe items? We've put together a handy guide to help you find those bonuses within the game! Note: Some may require you to finish the campaign first!
The Coldheart Rifle is an exotic beam weapon that can slow down enemies and reaches greater damage the longer you focus on them. All pre-orders from Gamesplanet will give this bonus for free - but it will require quite a trek to unlock it as you must finish the main single player campaign before it becomes available to you.
- You will need to finish the "Red War" campaign, after that you will be in a new social hub (no spoilers).
- Find "Banshee-44", the Gunsmith who will be around this area.
- He will give you the Coldheart Rifle by talking to him.
- That's it! Go shoot freeze beams at foes.
Cabal Emblem, Legendary Sword and Legendary Emote (Digital Deluxe)
When you first reach "The Farm" social hub, you will be able to claim your Emblem and Emote, the Legendary Sword will also be available, but will require a little unlocking to get it.
- Head to The Farm Social hub by progressing into the story.
- Find The Vault.
- Here you have access to your collection, you can find the emotes, emblems and gear from here.
- You can also store emotes for later use.
- Equip these by heading to your character sheet, pressing "down" (if using a controller).
- Emotes can be triggered by one of the emote buttons.
- For the Legendary Sword, you will need to reach level 20 and retrieve it from your Vault.
Still having issues finding your content? Give us an email and we'll help you out - [email protected]