How to Redeem your Destiny 2 Beta Codes
Bungie's MMO Shooter PC Beta for Destiny 2 is launching August 28th, all pre-orders at Gamesplanet come with a Beta code so you can get in on the action next week. Learn how to redeem your Beta code today.
To help ease you into the Beta for Destiny 2, we've prepared a small guide to get you started and be ready for when the Beta kicks off next week. Take a look at the first part which will focus on redeeming the Bungie Beta codes. Later we'll have a second guide to help you create/redeem on Blizzard Battle Net.
Redeeming your Bungie Beta Code
Let's get started!
Visit the Code Redemption Page
Sign in or make an account
Enter your Beta Code
- Visit the Bungie Code Redemption Page.
- From here you'll want to make an account or sign in with an existing Bungie.net Account.
- Select your service to connect with, either PSN, Xbox Live or Blizzard (any will work).
- Sign in or make a Bungie.Net account (if you do not already have one).
- If you're making an account for the first time follow the guide below.
- Then enter your Beta Code under "Enter your code" and click "Enter".
- Success! You've added the Bungie.Net Beta code to your account.
Select a service to Connect
Create your Bungie Account
Note: It does not matter which service you connect with, Beta codes will not be platform specific!
Head to the to the Bungie Code Page to claim your code! Be sure to select "PC Global" where it says "Select Platform and Region". When you have done that click "GO" to get your code.
After you have done this, you can redeem the code (see below for more help) on Blizzard Battle Net. If you already have a Battle Net account you can login, otherwise you will need to make one. This is also where codes for the full game will be redeemed nearer launch.
Redeeming your Battle Net Code
Select PC Global on the Bungie Code Page
Redeem your Battle Net code on the Blizzard Site
Wait for the preload on Battle Net to begin
- Get the Beta code from your Bungie Code Page. Select "PC Global" from the dropdown box and hit "GO". This will give you the Beta code to redeem in the next step.
- Visit the Blizzard Site to Reedeem your code (either by making an account or logging in with an existing one).
- Now open up your Blizzard Battle Net and login to your account, you will find Destiny 2 waiting there.
Note: You can't preload yet, but that will be available shortly.
Remember you can get your Beta code by pre-ordering a copy of either the Standard or Digital Deluxe from Gamesplanet. The PC Beta will go live on Monday 28th August at 18:00 BST / 19:00 CEST. If you need further help be sure to either ask in the comments below - or you can email us [email protected] with any questions you may have!