Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century DLC Now Available!
Conquer new nations as the Golden Century DLC for Europa Universalis IV is now available to purchase. Features New Mission Trees, Flagships, Pirate republics and more!
Relive the days of empire building as the Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century DLC is now available to purchase. The DLC is a brand new expansion pack for the popular strategy game that adds extra features such as: New Mission Trees, Pirate Republics, Flagships, Naval Barrages, new units, new ship models and much more! Travel to Madrid, Mexico, Manila and learn more about the first empires of the Spanish Crown. Expand your colonial empire, or become a pirate king and plunder the seas. The choice is yours!
See what's new with the upcoming DLC, and be sure to take a look at the launch trailer:
Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century DLC Features:
- Minority Expulsion: Settle your distant colonies with homeland minorities, promoting greater cohesion at home, while adding more diversity to your subject nations.
- Establish Orders: Iberian nations can appoint Jesuit, Franciscan or Dominican clerics to govern their states to reduce unrest or ease conversion..
- New Mission Trees: New missions and objectives for the nations of Iberia and Northwest Africa, including Spain and Andalucia.
- Pirate Republics: Play as or combat against pirate nations in dangerous sea zones, with their own flavor and game style.
- Flagships: Appoint a Flagship to lead your navy, adding combat and trade power to your fleets.
- Naval Barrage: Use your ships to help besiege coastal forts by bombarding the walls.
Golden Century includes a Content Pack that includes:
- New Iberian Army Units: 20 unique infantry units for Granada/Andalucia, Navarra, Leon/Galicia, Salé and Pirates.
- New Iberian Ship Models: 17 new ship models for the Iberian nations (Portugal, Spain, Aragon, Navarra, Galicia, Leon, Andalucia and Granada.)
- New Berber Ship Models: 17 new ship models for Berber nations (Morocco, Tlemcen, Algiers, Tunis, Fezzan, Mzab, Toggourt, Djerid, Tripoli, Tafilalt, Sus, Fez, Salé.)
- New Music: 10 to 12 minutes of original music inspired by the discovery of the New World.