HELP - How to get your Sword of Dominion and Legendary Orc Champions Pre-order Bonuses
Heading to Middle-earth this week and are lost on where to get your shiny new Sword of Dominion or Legendary Orc Followers? No need to fear, we've put together a handy guide to help you find those bonuses within the game!
Sword of Dominion
The easiest pre-order bonus to get and your trusty ally early on in the game.
- When you first start Shadow of War for the first time you will get an alert to indicate you have acquired the Sword of Dominion at the main menu.
- Progress a little into the story until you take down your first captain (not too long into the game).
- When you have got the item head to your inventory by either pressing B when promoted or hitting Escape > Inventory.
- Change your Sword with the first tab (Swords), hit Spacebar to select Sword of Dominion and equip it.
Enjoy slicing your foes with this Legendary sword and after progressing further into the story you will also be able to upgrade it further by completing the Challenge on it. In this case you will have to recruit an Orc into your Army that is level 15 or higher (can be done in Act 2, more below).
Legendary Orc Followers
- Go to the Market Tab on the Menu. Here you'll find various chests that can be bought (you will have up to 3 depending on the version of the game you purchased) with currency.
- Find the Unopened Chests tab and click on that.
- Open the Promotions: Legendary Champions War Chest.
- Enjoy your new followers! Note: You have to wait until Act 2 to be able to use them.
- You can check out more detail about them under the "Garrison Followers" tab.
How to equip them
Here's where things get a little tricky, you're going to need to progress quite a way into the story but we'll break it down for you.
- You need to reach Act 2 "Rise To Power". Once here you need to complete the Ring of Power Mission (the first mission for the Act).
- This opens up being able to build your army. Head to the Army screen by holding Escape during Gameplay.
- Get an empty space on the Army map, which can be done by either getting a follower killed or killing a target.
- Select an Empty spot and select "Market". From here you're able to equip any the followers you unlocked from the chest earlier.
- Let them fight for you and conquer all enemies that await.