NieR: Automata DLC lets you have a Boss fight with CEO of Square Enix
Lock horns with Square Enix CEO in latest DLC for NieR: Automata, coming next month!
It may have only been out for a short time but Platinum Games is set to launch a brand new DLC for it's latest hack and slash action game NieR: Automata which will see players take on various challenges, and even face off against CEO's of the companies behind it such as the Square Enix president and CEO Yosuke Matsuda and Platinum Games president and CEO Kenichi Sato. While details on a final release date and price have yet to be confirmed, it was revelaed that it would be arriving shortly on both PC and PS4. Japan is said to get their DLC first on May 2nd, but other regions will have to wait (hopefully not long).
The new DLC, known as "3C3C1D119440927" will come with three new colossas and new sidequests, which will unlock new rewards. You can take a look at the rewards you'll be able to unlock by completing these new quests below:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, Nier: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S, and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players' jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2's hair
- Masks with unique "on equip" effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
Take a look at some gameplay footage below, including the boss fight with Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda!
Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda Boss Fight