Season Pass Content for RE7
Capcom have finally lifted the lid and revealed what fans can expect with the upcoming Season Pass for Resident Evil 7. The SP will contain 2 volumes of 'Banned Footage' (which are essentially story campaigns with 3 chapters) and 1 additional story episode that has yet to reveal details on what it'll contain.
Season Pass Contains:
Banned Footage Vol. 1 (Available on February 21st)
- Bedroom: Figure out how to escape from a locked room — but don’t let Marguerite Baker know you’ve been out of bed.
- Nightmare: Fend off waves of enemies and survive until morning while crafting useful items and traps to stay alive.
- Extra Mode: Ethan Must Die: A tough-as-nails mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game.
Banned Footage Vol. 2 (Available on February 21st)
- 21: Gamble life and limb in a deadly game run by Lucas Baker.
- Daughters: See what the Baker family was like before the tragic events of Resident Evil 7 biohazard.
- Extra Mode: Jack’s 55th Birthday: Race against the clock and feed Jack tons of food in this comical extra game mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game.
Additional Story Episode (TBC)
All Season Pass content will be available by December 31, 2017. If you already own the Deluxe Edition, you will already own the Season Pass content so you'll not need to purchase it separately.