Rise of Industry prepares to leave Early Access today, gets a new launch trailer!
In Rise of Industry you play as an economic tycoon who creates complex industries. You plan and maintain transport routes, produce and trade goods and take care of the supply of raw materials. Other cities grow in parallel with the development of your industrial location. So it's important that your city flourishes. It would be annoying if pollution from industrial plants damaged your company's reputation. In Rise of Industry, you must have all aspects of enterprise resource planning in mind and under control. Otherwise your AI controlled competitors will put a spanner in the works.
Even during the time in Early Access, the Tycoon simulation was getting impressive critic reviews. Developer Dapper Penguin Studios and publisher Kasedo Games have now released the game out of Early Access and for the release Kasedo presents us with a fantastic new launch trailer. Take a look at it now!
Rise of Industry Features:
- Experience tailored for every player - Specialise in just trading, production, gathering or any combination and research your way to bigger and better things.
- Use PR & Marketing to gain favour (or repair damage) with your business partners.
- Choose from over 100 individual products and manage the manufacturing process from harvesting raw materials all the way to delivering the end product to local stores & townspeople
- Build and manage a solid transportation network to enable the efficient transfer of goods via plentiful trucks, speedy trains and high capacity airships.
- Be prepared for fierce competition – Advanced town and city A.I., make for an intelligent and changing game world so you won’t be the only one looking for the best deal.
- Town personalities – adapt a suitable approach for every town or face their economic backlash.
- Huge, procedurally generated maps mean that you’ll always have room to expand your empire into whether in testing scenarios or sandbox mode where imagination is your only limit.
- Be quick to adapt to the current business climate with contracts, random events and quests keeping you on your toes and cash flowing in.
- Balance environmental impact with productivity, trying to meet your neighbouring town's demands.
- Ever-changing biomes will present different environmental challenges as you aim to make the most out of the map - Lose potential oil reserves as polluted tundra melts into fields or fertile grassland wilts and dies into arid desert.