Description of Binary Domain Collection
Buy Binary Domain Collection as a Steam Key.
2080 AD Tokyo, Japan. The Amada Corporation break Geneva Code, Clause 21 by creating humanoid robots that believe themselves to be human. These so-called Hollow Children have infiltrated the human population, blurring the lines between man and machine. Dan Marshall and the Rust Crew are tasked to find Amada at all costs. Will the team’s human bond be their greatest strength or will they fall to the machines?
Binary Domain - Dan Marshall Pack: This pack includes a brand new weapon and skills for Sergeant Dan Marshall to enhance the single player experience making him more resilient, stronger and faster in combat action
Binary Domain - Multiplayer Map Pack: This pack includes an exclusive map, a new ninja class for each team and two exclusive weapons, all to be used in a variety of the multiplayer modes of Binary Domain
Features Binary Domain
- The Consequence System: Under the pressures of battle every action, every choice and every word affects everything
- Procedural Damage: Fully destructible and highly resilient robots adapt to the damage they sustain encouraging you to analyse each enemy, find their weaknesses and dispose of them in the most efficient way
- A new take on futuristic Tokyo: Experience dual layered Tokyo with a run down and derelict lower city and a clean and affluent upper city
- Weapon modification and skill selection: Alongside a full armoury of unique weapons, put emphasis on the skills that will benefit you
- Fully immersive multiplayer: A wide range of versus and co-op modes allow your experience to be expanded online