Description of Black Mirror II
Buy Black Mirror II as a Steam Key.
Black Mirror 2 takes place in the 1990's, twelve years after the original game. Solitary Darren meets the cute Angelina while he is working at the local photo shop of Biddeford, a small town in New England. Angelina also catches the eye of Darren's despotic, unpopular boss. To add to the mystery, there seems to be a third person interested in Angelina: Darren sees someone chasing her. He decides to investigate these incidents, and his research soon lead him to several locations, such as the small English village of Willow Creek that players will know from the first game.
Features Black Mirror 2
- A rich and interesting storyline to capture the imagination
- Third-person graphical adventure
- Six comprehensive chapters
- Features 23 individual characters
- More than 100 different locations, including: a medieval underground temple, a mental hospital, and a cemetery
- Atmospheric effects such as rain, fog, and storms
- Hundreds of realistic animations
- Many logical, inventory, environmental, and tactile puzzles